The 2020 La Terra Vita CSA will inspire you to be your healthiest and most creative self yet. Our CSA runs for 18 weeks, from June to September.
Locations & Days
We deliver weekly produce boxes in downtown Portland, Salem and Stayton, Oregon.
- Saturdays in Portland at our stall at the PSU farmers' market, 8:30 am-2 pm (first share is 5/30/2020, last share 9/26/2020 ).
- Tuesdays in Salem, downtown/central location with parking, 4-6 pm (first share is 6/2/2020, last share 9/29/2020).
- Tuesdays in Salem, Eola Legacy Estate Vineyard in West Salem, 6-7 pm (first share is 6/2/2020, last share 9/29/2020).
- Tuesdays in Stayton or at the farm, 3-6 pm (first share is 6/2/2020, last share 9/29/2020).
Share Sizes & Prices
- Full Share (2 adults): $595
- Individual Share (1 adult): $485
The Vegetable Shares are filled with seasonal, gourmet vegetables grown on our farm exclusively for you. On occasion, we may team up with local certified organic farms to increase variety in your share.
Angus Beef (optional add-on)
- Angus Beef Share (1 Lb frozen ground beef/week): $180
Pasture-raised Angus beef of exceptional quality. Quarter, half, or whole beef are also available upon request to CSA members.
Eggs (optional add-on)
- Egg Share (1 dozen/week): $150
The Egg Share is optional. Our hens are free-roaming on certified organic grass pasture and are also fed a mix of organic and conventional grains.
You can join online or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a membership form.
Please make checks payable to Lucie Gouin (and mail to La Terra Vita, 43550 Thomas Creek Drive, Scio, OR 97374).
Going away? Members who notify us at least one week in advance can skip up to 2 weeks and double up their share later in the season.
Every year, we plan a special event for our members on the farm. We will let you know during the season.
Check out reviews by past CSA members.
Diet is a key driver for health. "I have never been so nourished as last summer when I was eating my weekly selection of produce from La Terra Vita." Read the full article with Laura Schaffer, CSA member, Licensed Nutritionist, Registered Dietitian.